If you are looking for work in any licensed establishment that has gaming machines and provides gambling services in NSW, it is a government requirement for you to have completed a Liquor and Gaming NSW approved RCG training course for you to work in the industry.
Your photo card must be retained when working on any licensed premises.
Legislation requires refresher training every five years.
Responsible provision of gambling services is an essential underpinning skill for all hospitality personnel involved in the sale and service of gambling activities in licensed premises.
This unit applies to:
- Liquor & Gaming NSW interim RCG Certificate
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services
- Plastic wallet size Competency Card (will be mailed by Liquor and Gaming NSW)
- Certification is valid for 5 years.
Sydney CBD, directly opposite Town Hall with easy access for all public transport services.
Level 4, 552 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- One form of original photo ID on the day of the course (Passport, Australian Driver’s License or NSW Photo Card)
- USI Number (Unique Student Identifier)
- Pen and paper to take notes
This will be undertaken through written questions and roleplay.
If a student is not successful in completing all assessments satisfactorily, they will need to rebook the RCG course at the full course fee.